"Cheaper Than A Cruise" Pineapple, Coconut & Cherries Cocktail Infusion Kit; Add Vodka, Rum or Tequila
Makes up to 12 cocktails (when infused twice).
Ingredients: Pineapple, coconut, cherries, non GMO Turbinado sugar and light brown purecane sugar cubes. No artificial ingredients!
Infusion Instructions (with alcohol):
1. Add 12 oz. of Rum, Vodka or Tequila
2. Refrigerate for 3-5 days
3. Shake & Strain over ice
4. Enjoy as is or add to favorite mixer
YAY, IT IS TIME!!! When it is to your liking, give it a good strong shake and strain out your infused spirit. (You can immediately reuse your infusion kit contents to do a 2nd batch - it will be a bit weaker.)
- Add 1-2 oz to a margarita mix. To this you may add a splash of any flavor fruit juice such as mango, pineapple, or orange.
- Or, add 1-2 oz to a mixer such as sprite or seltzer or San Pellegrino or Crystal Light or lemonade.
- Or, for a Spicy Tropical Margarita: Combine 1-2 oz of tequila, 1 oz lime juice and 1 oz Cointreau and pour over a glass of ice.
Infusion Instructions (without alcohol):
1. Pour entire contents into 4 cups of coconut water .
2. Simmer for 20 minutes (bag is heat safe).
3. Chill overnight with contents still in cloth bag.
Discard bag after 24 hours. Infusion can be kept in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
4. For variety - Add chilled seltzer, sparkling water, or lemon lime soda.
To make TEA - add cloth bag directly to 4 cups of water and simmer on stove for 20 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Final step? Take a breath, relax and enjoy your cocktail!