Remote Learning: Smells Like Poor Internet Connection Sea Salt & Rice Flower Travel Candle
Welcome to the wonderful world of crashing internet. Nothing like trying to make little kids sit and stare at a computer all day long (without Disney Plus or Youtube). FUN TIMES! When is the school bus coming to take them away??? Not soon enough... 8am is probably too early for a glass of wine, but burn this candle and get a tiny reprieve from the insanity of it all. Thanks 2020!
- 100 % clean-burning soy wax candle with 14+ hour burn time.
- Hand poured in our kitchen in small batches.
- 3 oz travel tin with an easy screw on lid.
- Comes gift wrapped in a beautiful organza bag.
- Each candle comes with a business card that has photos and a link to Addison's Facebook page where people can learn about his ongoing cancer journey.
Our "Intentionally Inappropriate" travel candle line was created in the tiny kitchen of the Kleinhans family, with hopes that each candle would speak for you, as well as bring a smile to the recipient's face.