"Salty Beach Fav" Lavender Blueberry Lemonade Beverage Infusion Kit; Mocktail or add Vodka or Rum
Each pouch makes up to 16 servings.
Ingredients: Blueberries, culinary lavendar, lemons, and non GMO Turbinado sugar. No artificial ingredients ever!
Infusion Instructions (with alcohol):
- Add 24 oz. of vodka or rum & refrigerate.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 24 hours and stir or shake daily.
- When infusion is to your desired taste, discard pouch and enjoy.
- If you would like it stronger, put back in fridge for 1 or 2 days, but taste each day so it doesn't get bitter.
YAY, IT IS TIME!!! When it is to your liking, give it a good strong shake and strain out your infused spirit. (You can immediately reuse your infusion kit contents to do a 2nd batch - it will be a bit weaker.)
- Add 1-2 oz to a margarita mix. To this you may add a splash of any flavor fruit juice such as mango, pineapple, or orange.
- Or, add 1-2 oz to a mixer such as sprite or seltzer or San Pellegrino or Crystal Light or lemonade.
- Or, for a Spicy Tropical Margarita: Combine 1-2 oz of tequila, 1 oz lime juice and 1 oz Cointreau and pour over a glass of ice.
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 6 months once infused.
Infusion Instructions (without alcohol):
Add 24 oz of lemonade and refrigerate for a day or two. Strain out the lemonade.
May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 weeks once infused.
Final step? Take a breath, relax and enjoy your craft beverage!