HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST Japanese Pear & Ginseng Travel Candle
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This is a good candle to buy in multiples and keep in your closet for when you need a last minute hostess gift. You might not know which wine your hostess favors, or if she is allergic to flowers, but you can make her smile with this humorous candle. This scent will remind your hostess of being in an upscale spa, which will be a gift to her as she does the dishes long after you have left. Hostess with the Mostest is described as smelling like fresh Asian pear mixed with ginseng, topped with a mixture of peach blossom, amber and musky vanilla.
- 100 % clean-burning soy wax candle with 10+ hour burn time.
- Hand poured in our kitchen in small batches.
- 3 oz travel tin with an easy screw on lid.
- Comes gift wrapped in a clear cellophane bag.
- A perfect hostess, in-law, or new homeowner gift.
- Each candle comes with a business card that has photos and a link to Addison's Facebook page where people can learn about his ongoing cancer journey.
Our "Intentionally Inappropriate" travel candle line was created in the tiny kitchen of the Kleinhans family, with hopes that each candle would speak for you, as well as bring a smile to the recipients face.