"Mermaid-Tini" Lavender Strawberry Lemonade Beverage Infusion Kit; Mocktail or add Vodka, Rum or Gin
Each pouch makes up to 16 servings.
Ingredients: Dragon Fruit, Peach and Orange, culinary lavender, lemons, organic cane & non GMO Turbinado sugar. No Artificial Ingredients Ever!
Infusion Instructions (with alcohol):
- Add 24 oz. of Vodka, Rum or Gin into a 1 quart jar or carafe.
- Add pouch (keep fruit pouch tied shut).
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 24 hours and stir or shake daily.
- When infusion is to your desired taste, discard pouch and enjoy.
- This may be kept refrigerated for up to 6 months once infused.
- Fill cocktail shaker 1/2 way with ice. Add infused tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and simple syrup (if desired).
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Using a lime wedge, rim rocks glass to dampen. Dip rim of glass in shallow bowl of salt or sugar (your preference).
- Fill glass to top with ice and strain liquid from shaker into glass then garnish with citurs wedge or fresh mint leaf.
Infusion Instructions (without alcohol):
- Add pouch to 64 oz lemonade or 32 water (for tea) - infuse in fridge for 3-5 days.
- Once infused, remove pouch and drink as is or add one of the mixers listed above.
- Infuse coconut water with Mermaid-tini pouch..
- Add blended fresh or frozen mango to infused coconut water.
- Squeeze and garnish with fresh lime.
- Add seltzer for sprite for a bubbly treat and add edible flower petals for a baby or wedding shower treat!
To make an Italian Cream Soda, add 1/4 cup seltzer to 1 cup of infused lemonade and drizzle in 2-3 Tablespoons of half & half cream. Top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh strawberries or lemons for a gourmet touch!
Final step? Take a breath, relax and enjoy your craft beverage!