UWP! 3 Pack Travel Candle
I am an alum (88C & De Efteling) and former staff member of this amazing group. Since my son is now dealing with late effects from 38 months of chemo, your purchases will help pay his medical bills and will also help other pediatric cancer kids. This is a 3 pack of the candles shown (UWP, HOST FAMILY, RULE #9). If you want your own custom pack, please go to the link that shows special pricing (for 3, 10, 15 and 20 pack) and choose from the drop-down menu. I am also happy to do an alum custom order if you are interested, just message me.
REUNION SPECIAL! The Westin La Paloma in Tucson will be happy to get your candles to you at the reunion if you order by the end of this week. This is a great deal for the people coming in from other countries because you will get free shipping! Just message me to let me know you want it shipped to reunion 2019 next week!
Order this 3 pack for your Tucson reunion hotel room, Denver Gala or just to remember all the incredible experiences.
If you want to buy these in bulk for host family gifts, please contact us for wholesale pricing.
- 100 % clean-burning soy wax candle with 10-12 hour burn time.
- Hand-poured in our kitchen in small batches.
- 3 oz travel tin with an easy screw-on lid.
- Comes gift wrapped in a clear cellophane bag.
- Each candle comes with a business card that has photos and a link to Addison's Facebook page where people can learn about his ongoing cancer journey.
Our "Intentionally Inappropriate" travel candle line was created in the tiny kitchen of the Kleinhans family, with hopes that each candle would speak for you, as well as bring a smile to the recipient's face.